There are two locations you can download the Vehicles Extension Plugin from:
- You can download this extension directly from WordPress.org – https://za.lsdev.biz/product/tour-operator-vehicles/
- The TO Reviews Extension is also available on the backend of your website:
- Login to the backend of your website
- Hover over the “Tour Operator” menu item and select the “Add-Ons” sub-menu item
- You will notice a list of the available Tour Operator Add-ons
- Select the add-on labelled “Vehicles”
- You will be redirected to our website where you can purchase and download the plugin
- Navigate to the back-end of your WordPress website
- Hover over the “Plugins” item on your Dashboard
- Select the “Add New” sub item
- Select the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the “TO Vehicles” .zip file you recently downloaded
- Select “Install Now”
- Once the plugin is installed, select “Activate Plugin”
Set the Vehicle as “Featured” meaning it will take preference over other vehicles when displayed on the home page.
Add a custom Tagline.
Include the vehicle’s code.
Select between automatic and manual.
Select the available number of gears.
Select between diesel and petrol.
State the size of the engine.
Include the number of seats in the vehicle.
Here you can include some of the vehicles features
Include a previously uploaded Envira Image Gallery that relates to the vehicle.
Add a video relating to the tour.
Each vehicles page has fields which links the vehicle to other pages in the Website. This allows users easy accessibility to other content on the site that relates to the vehicle such as accommodations that own the vehicle, reviews on the vehicle, and so on.
These linkable content fields include –
- Accommodations ( accommodations that have the vehicle)
- Activity (activities which include the vehicle)
- Reviews (customer reviews about the vehicle)
- Specials (current specials which include the vehicle)
- Tours (tours which include the use of the vehicle in its itinerary)
- Destinations (destinations that are known to use the vehicle)